Jus' Your Typical Blogapology

Friday, October 23, 2009 / Posted by PageOne /


Unfortunately, blog posts have been more miss than hit lately. I've barely been on the internet to check my email. Between bummers (12-hour stats midterms, long(er) days at work, & standardized testing) & righteousness (health, separate getaway trips with old friends & family, & beautiful weather), there's been little time to share the randomness all around. Currently, I'm deep in SC, enjoying the beach with the family. I've had a mix finished, but the internet connection is too slow to upload. Maybe I'll try and see if it'll go through overnight. Anyway, here's a snippet of the good things that have been keeping me going over the last few weeks:







Labels:

1 comments:

Comment by Duane Fernandez on October 25, 2009

stella pics dude!
Loves em.

Post a Comment