Duane's Shoes

Friday, April 24, 2009 / Posted by PageOne /



In response to Mr. Fernandez's post, I thought I'd put-up his pic. Air Max '95s in florescent pink... nice. You artist types can pull those off! Haha! But really, I always dig your shoe taste, and wouldn't mind seeing those hemp Vans you used to have. As I recall, they were actually pretty clean for a pair of "hippie shoes," of which you are not (grammatical?).

Here's an idea Duane, starting ASAP send me one random pic a day over the next week. I'll pair it with a fitting song and then post it for download. Then you can do the same. Whatcha think?

Labels:

2 comments:

Comment by Duane Fernandez on April 28, 2009

1. Get rid of that blog counter.
2. This is fantastic idea!
3. The picture is not pulling. Might need to reload it.
4. les-do-dis

Comment by PageOne on April 28, 2009

Fixed your shoe pic in the post. Random pic is on its way... send me yours!

Post a Comment