Shot & Song - MUSCLE

Tuesday, April 28, 2009 / Posted by PageOne /





The premise here was that Duane and I would trade a random photo then post it with an accompanied tune. Getting to look at an assortment of Mr. Fernandez's rarely shared photography, that I then pair with (hopefully) a fitting tune... I'm looking forward to this! He'll be doing the same over at his blog with my random shots.

Anyway, Duane's on top of things and sent along a snapshot of the cherry piece of American muscle that you see above. Upon first glance, I pictured some young dude back in '69 doing Plymouth burnouts in the Piggly Wiggly parking lot while blaring "Spoonful" by Howlin' Wolf.

Labels: , ,

1 comments:

Comment by Duane Fernandez on April 29, 2009

Super perfect song my friend! You're good at this game...
"doing Plymouth burnouts in the Piggly Wiggly parking lot while blaring Spoonful by Howlin wolf.."
well said.

Post a Comment