sun up mix

Thursday, June 11, 2009 / Posted by PageOne /


Here's a summery mix for you to tote along on road trips or for simply milling around the house with the windows and doors open. The idea was conceived by Miss Parks outta Tulsa, OK, and is basically meant to be a compilation of music that I might play for a group of hungover morning risers. In order to be eligible for the compilation the music had to satisfy at least one of three categories: 1)it makes me smile, 2)it makes me sing, or 3)it makes me dance. Hopefully, you'll have a similar response. Tracks span a time range from the 1970's to barely released and the scope of style is a also diverse, but musically (in form) related. Anyway, enjoy!

Download the "sun up" mix The file is large, but that's because I try to keep the sound quality high!

Labels: , ,

2 comments:

Comment by Rebecca on June 16, 2009

I laughed, I sang, I danced. Job well done, sir. Oh- and thanks! It was everything I hoped for and more...

Comment by PageOne on June 23, 2009

Super! It has served its purpose. Good to see you've got good taste in music! ; )

Post a Comment