Care Package

Sunday, April 11, 2010 / Posted by PageOne /


My oft-mentioned friend, Duane, sent me a surprise package a month or so ago. My daughter was extremely excited, as it had all sorts of toys and goodies stashed inside. With my interests, it was difficult to tell which items were specifically for me or for the 2 year old. There was a smattering of fun and random trinkets, all packed carefully with thought and anticipation.  Thanks friend! T'was ahsum. I'm glad you liked your response delivery

Labels: , ,

1 comments:

Comment by Duane Fernandez on April 17, 2010

Glad you enjoyed! Great slide show, I especially like the Iron Eagle flicks. I'm currently gathering items for a summer care package + some records I need to send your way. Perhaps we might be able to deliver in person.

Post a Comment